Burnbrae Farms, based in Lyn, Ontario is a fifth-generation Canadian family–owned and operated company that is one of Canada’s leading egg businesses. LGSC has had a long relationship with Burnbrae, helping them to plant thousands of trees over the years and to develop management plans for sustaining their forests.
In 2019 Helen-Anne Hudson approached LGSC to assist the company to develop a long-term strategic plan for all of their Lyn lands. Working with a local GIS contractor, LGSC volunteers are helping to map out priority areas for conservation projects such as more tree planting, grassland and meadow habitat restoration, and woodlot management. LGSC members will stay involved to help oversee the implementation of the various projects.
- The Council
- Croskery Woodlot – 2007 - Revisited – 2018
- Leeds Community Pasture - West Pasture
- Leeds Community Pasture
- Leeds Community Pasture - East Pasture
- Bald Eagles
- Duck Box Construction for Friends of Limerick Forest
- Water Monitoring on Chippenhook Creek
- Bellamy To Irish Lake Connectivity Project (Lake to Lake)
- Managed Forest Tax Incentive
- Contact Us
- Photo Gallery
- Strategic Documents